A deliciously creamy mayonnaise-based dip with all the main flavours: salty, sweet, spicy and fresh – this is an ultimate dip for a variety of snacks! Try our Spicy Coriander Mayo with tortillas, pretzels or homemade Middle Eastern Sambousek! Alternatively, why not thin the dip with a couple of spoonfuls of water and use it as a delicious Cilantro Mayo Dressing for your chicken salad!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, at no extra cost for you! Thank you!
Only a few widely available ingredients create a wonderfully flavoursome coriander mayo dip. Here they all are:
What To Serve this Spicy Cilantro Mayo With?
This is a versatile dip, which goes well with a bunch of different dishes. How about serving it alongside:
- A simple baked chicken breast.
- Drizzle it on your summer salads – especially ones with prawns or grilled chicken.
- Use in burgers and sandwiches.
- Dip your savoury soft pretzels in it!
- Perfect as a dressing for cabbage slaw.
- Try it with our Lamb Sambousek (recipe coming soon) – it’s our favourite dip for them!
Yes, substitute regular mayo with plant-based mayo (we love Hellmann’s Vegan Mayo). Instead of honey, you can sweeten the dip with some agave nectar or maple syrup. Also, make sure that the sriracha sauce that you use does not contain any animal ingredients.
Because fresh coriander is used in this mayo dip, we don’t recommend keeping it for longer than 2 days. Whilst it won’t go bad, it will certainly lose its appeal, as the herbs will wilt.
Other Dips and Sauces
For other dip and dressing ideas, have a quick look below. You might just find something you love:
Coriander Mayo (Spicy Cilantro Mayo Dip)
- 120 g mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 10 g coriander finely chopped
- 1-2 tsp sriracha depending on how hot your like it
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 garlic clove minced
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and leave for a few minutes for the flavours to infuse.